Eaten that little bit too much at your family dinner? Had a lazy day because the weather is terrible?
Well then these little nifty quick and easy workouts are for you! (easily accessible from home too). Here are 10 ways to burn 100 calories:
- Jog for 10 minutes
- 30 seconds of burpees, 30 seconds rest x10 (aim for as many burpees as possible!)
- Jump rope for 9 minutes
- Brisk walk for 20 minutes
- Run up some hills for 10 minutes! Run as many times up and down as you can in a minute then rest and repeat x7!
- Wash the car for 20 minutes
- 1 minute boxing + 1 minute jumping jacks x5
- Vacuum for 20 minutes
- Run around with your dog for 13 minutes
- Tabata workout (20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for 4 minutes = 1 round) with 4 different exercises per round: eg. Push ups/squats/jump lunges/mountain climbers