Beyond Fitness is pleased to support this event – to discover how to reach your health and fitness goals and have the best year of your life!
- Do you lack the motivation or clarity needed to achieve your goals?
- Have fears, doubts or bad habits held you back from the success you want in life?
- Would you like to discover the secret to creating lasting change?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you’re in the right place!
In this FREE 60 minute talk (valued at $97) Sherryn Bowers will cover how you can live a more focused, productive and fulfilling life.
You’ll discover how to:
- Develop a mindset of excellence in results and living
- Avoid the 4 steps to failure so you can stay on the path to success
- Start taking immediate and consistent action to achieve your goals in health and all areas of life
- Crack the code to breaking bad habits and create powerful new ways of thinking and behaving.
If you are ready to unleash your full potential and become motivated to stay on track in 2015 to create the life you really want, book your place today!
Date: Tuesday 29th April 2015
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Places are limited. Register now and bring a friend for free!
Prefer a FREE Reinvent Yourself private consultation?
Apply today. Contact Sherryn:
Mobile: 044 911 4976
Subject line: Reinvent Yourself
What previous attendees have said
“Provided critical awareness into what’s been holding me back from what I want and how I can move forward quickly” – Toni C.
“Gave me a clear structure to finally turn my dreams into reality. I’m excited about my future!” – Monika V.
About Sherryn Bowers
Sherryn is on a mission to ‘inspire and empower people to become influential leaders, first of themselves, then of others’. She helps individuals and teams unleash, align and galvanize each person’s heart, mind and full potential to create maximum results.
Bringing 20 years international experience as a keynote presenter, coach and trainer, Sherryn quickly understands what makes people tick and how to get the best out of you.
So if you want to have fun while you learn and are ready to take away some key tips, tools and strategies on how to create sustainable change so you too can have Your Best Year Ever, contact Sherryn today!