This easy and quick cracker recipe will top up your energy and keep you snacking well throughout the day.
Seeds are a goldmine of nutrients and minerals, great for preventing disease and maintaining a healthy body.
This recipe has 4 types of seeds, so you’ll be stocked up with folic acid, protein, fibre, good fats, zinc, iron, and vitamin E.
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1½ teaspoons salt flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 6 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 cup water
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 100ºC.
- Stir flax seeds, chia seeds, and water in a large bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- To the flax mixture, mix in salt, pepita, sunflower seeds, dried rosemary, and sesame seeds.
- Spread the mixture evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 100ºC.
- Flip crackers over. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Cool the crackers in the oven.
- Break or cut the crackers into pieces.
Stored in an airtight container, the crackers will keep well for a week. Enjoy![fbshare] [twitter]