This granita is the perfect way to cool down during Summer. It’s filled with plenty of Vitamin C which will help you absorb iron better – and it’s also a powerful anti-oxidant which keeps you looking and feeling younger for longer.
- 5 kiwis
- 5 passionfruit pulp
- 5 lychees
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- 500ml water
- ¾ cup stevia powder
- Using a shallow metal pan, place it in the freezer to chill in preparation.
- Stir the water and the stevia in a small pan over medium to high heat until the sugar dissolves. Set this stevia mixture aside for it to cool fully.
- Pour this mixture into the chilled pan and put in the freezer until firm (this usually takes 4-5 hours). After this time, pull it out of the freezer and pull a fork through the frozen mixture to scrape it into a coarse texture.
- Roughly blend the kiwifruit, passionfruit, lychee and finely grated lime.
- Fold the blended fruit into the scraped texture and then place this mixture back into the freezer or until firm.
To serve: Remove the mixture from the freezer. Use a fork to scrape the mixture again into a coarse crystal texture. Divide among serving bowls.