This recipe is jam-packed with Omega 3 and antioxidants. It’s super easy to transport so you’ll have no issues taking this meal with you to work or out and about!
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed
- 4 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- A handful of berries of your choice
- Mix the almond milk and honey in a bowl, then blend in the chia seeds and golden flaxseed.
- Continue to stir for a few minutes and then stir for 30 seconds every five minutes.
- After 20 minutes put the mixture in the fridge to settle for two hours, however letting it rest overnight is preferable.
To serve: Spoon it into a glass or bowl. Garnish with cacao nibs and berries.